Chemical Guys Synthetic Quick Detailer 473ml
Synthetic Quick Detailer is the ultimate quick detail spray that contains with no wax, no sealant, and no streaks- just pure, synthetic shine with amazing gloss!
- Attract less dust and dirt after a fresh detail
- Clean and shine your car in direct sunlight
- Take your wax or sealant coat to the next level
- Restore a deep wet shine on any color paint
- Bring a smooth finish at any surface
Enhanced Shine, Protection, And Durability
Synthetic Quick Detailer creates a streak-free shine with stunning results on any color paintwork. Use the slick synthetic formula to remove dirt, debris, bird droppings, brake dust, and road grime without scratching sensitive paintwork. The fully-synthetic formula cleans and shines all paint colors in between full washes, and helps wax and sealant coats last longer.
100% Synthetic Formula Repels Fresh Dirt
Buffing and wiping with traditional quick detail sprays creates static electricity that attracts airborne dust, dirt, and pollen. Synthetic Quick Detailer is blended with specialty lubricants, anti-static technology, and slickening agents that reduce static caused by surface friction by up to 75%. Less static attracts and traps less dust and dirt over time, keeping your car cleaner for longer.
How To Use:
As A Quick Detail Or Maintenance Spray:
- When using in very hot direct sunlight always mist on towel not surface, this will eliminate a hot surface from drying the product before you have an opportunity to even touch it with a towel.
- Simply mist on towel or surface.
- For the best results, use a microfiber towels to attract dust and minimize the risk of scratching.
- Do not use the same towel on your paint and glass that you have used on your wheels, wipe off with clean towel or microfiber towel.
- Mist after washing, while drying or anytime to for a fast dry with a superior shine.
- Excellent when sprayed on towel and used to remove creme or paste waxes that have hardened.
- Superior surface shine when used as a final cleaner to remove smudges or smears left behind from waxing or sealing.
As A Clay Bar Lubricant:
- Wash surface well with Premium Car wash Shampoo prior to claying a surface.
- Shake well.
- Work in areas about the size of a car door or half the hood.
- Generously spray a light mist over clean surface.
- The objective is to keep the paint surface and clay well lubricated with the liquid detailer so the bar picks up the embedded debris in your paint but yet can still glide smoothly across the surface without the risk of scratching the surface.
- Continue lightly rubbing the clay over the surface until it moves freely.
- Occasionally wipe off any residue with a towel and proceed to the next areas.
- If clay is hard to move or appears to resist easy wipe off, re-mist the cleaned area, then spray lubricant liberally over surface.
- For deeper cleaning when clay barring, only use Clay lube and never shampoo and water. This will extend the life of your clay bar as well as offer superior surface lubricity providing a nice slick surface for the clay to slide across.