Turbosmart IWG75 Subaru WRX 2009 - 2014/WRX STI 04 - Current 7 PSI Black TS-0605-1072
Subaru WRX STi Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the Subaru WRX STi IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.
Bracket and Fitting Hardware, Pin Style Clevis End and Nut, Brown/Purple 7psi Middle Spring (installed).