Gktech Super Lock Lower Control Arm Nissan Silvia S14/15
These products will are special order in and will take approximately 1-2 weeks
***30-65mm Standard shank in stock
The new GKTECH Super Lock front lower arms are a drifters wet dream but are equally as impressive for our grip friends with 35mm of length adjustment. For drifters (aka skid racers) these lower arms will support 70 degrees of steering lock lead wheel and 65 degrees trailing wheel. They may look similar to others currently sold by other companies but are in fact unlike any other lower arms on the market.
These are the first commercially available 1 piece lower arms that work with OEM and OEM style front knuckles (such as the drop knuckles that we sell). These lower arms are based off CMM data, are CAD designed, FEA tested, have CNC machined ends and the main body is CNC Machined chromoly steel for maximum strength. To finish the arms off they're E-coated (aka electrophoresis coating) for rust prevention and we're exclusively using Teflon lined bearings including a large 3/4" outer high misalignment bearing, all with dust covers for increased longevity.
- Feature 5/8" Teflon lined sphericals (inner) and high mis-alignment 3/4 sphericals (outer) which eliminates the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- Our V2 lower arm main body is CNC machined from a billet chromoly block with CNC machined ends.
- CMM measured, CAD designed, FEA tested and CNC machined.
- Choose from either S13/R32 tapered shank or S14/S15/R33/R34 tapered shank at the time of ordering
- Choose between 2 different ball joint shank lengths; standard or +20mm to help with roll center correction.
NOTE: RC is only corrected on S-chassis', do not buy the +20mm shanks for use on Skylines.
NOTE#2: The +20mm shank with use of non RC corrected knuckles leaves very little clearance from the rotor to ball joint housing. This will be an issue in some setups when running near 0 camber.