Nissan Skyline GTR & 350Z (Brembo) Rear Brake Pads - DBA Street Performance DB1521SP
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (Brembo Caliper)
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (Brembo Caliper)
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTR (Brembo Caliper)
- Nissan Fairlady 350Z (Brembo Caliper)
- Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7,8 & 9 (Brembo Caliper)
DBA’s Street Performance (SP) brake pads have been designed for drivers seeking improved braking performance over traditional O.E. brake pads. DBA Street Performance is the next step up for all vehicles, developed to provide an effective friction response to pedal application and offer low wear and dust minimization.
The SP range is recommended for street performance vehicles, 4WD’s and SUV’s and light commercial/trade vehicles.
DBA Street Performance part numbers are denoted by the suffix (SP).
DBA’s range of Performance brake pads have been designed at the forefront of technology and quality standards. DBA has utilized a range of cutting edge features including:
1. Chamfer – Reduces noise, vibration and harshness*
2. Slot – Facilitate temperature stability
3. Premium Quality Shim – Dual layer elastomeric coated shim
4. Scorching Process (TSP) – Raises cold friction effectiveness and reduces bedding-in time
5. Backing Plate – G3131 steel – dimensionally stable and wear resistant
6. Electronic Wear Sensor – OE replacement wear sensor**
Note: Brake Pad / Caliper Hardware included where applicable.
**Electronic wear sensors included where applicable
All DBA Performance brake pads are scorched on the friction surface to improve the bedding in process and minimize the onset of green fade typically experienced with new pads. Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP), a process unique to DBA, increases cold friction effectiveness and reduces bedding-in time.
The Performance pads include chamfers where required to reduce unwanted noise, vibration and harshness under braking while the center slot facilitates temperature stability. DBA’s brake pad backing plates are made from high quality steel that is resistant to wear.
DBA also uses high quality European made, triple layer shims to enhance the pad noise dampening characteristics (included in all products).
Of course, these pads are asbestos free with no other nasty materials while at the same time keeping dust to a minimum and are gentle on wheels, with no sticky goo to scrub off.
As with all DBA products, the Performance pad range is backed up with full technical support both online and in the field.