V2 Super Lock R32/R33/R34/Z32 Front Drift Knuckles
These products will are special order in and will take approximately 1-2 weeks
The V2 GKTECH Super Lock R32/R33/R34/Z32 Front knuckles have been developed with the learnings from our previous V1 aluminium knuckles and we now present a light weight, sheet metal design after hundreds of hours of FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to improve the strength of the product but also keep the weight down. With 65+ degrees of steering lock being able to be achieved with ease whilst keeping a linear steering response these knuckles are suited to drift or circuit racers.
- Spindle height raised for roll center and bump steer correction
- 65+ degrees of steering lock
- Lightweight (1.4kg lighter EACH)
- R32/Z32 and R33/R34 specific versions
- Linear steering response for optimal drive
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R34 GT-T
- Nissan Z32 300ZX
- For Z32 owners these knuckles are designed on using a J-arm top bearing with I.D of 28mm, this is 98% of all J-arms, but may be worth checking to ensure it is a straight fit. If not, the 28mm I.D bearing can be purchased and will be needed.
- Also for Z32 owners, these knuckles will only work with the use of either OEM S/R outer tie rod ends, or ours which can be seen here
- Only suits RWD steering setups. GTS-4 and GTR front suspension setups are different and these knuckles will NOT work with them.
- When using R34 front brake calipers the mounting holes need to be drilled out from 12mm to 14mm (there is enough material to cater for the increase in hole diameter).
- Does NOT have a provision for ABS
Delivery time frame
This item is currently on backorder and is shipped within 24 hours of stock replenishment. For an accurate ETA of this product, please contact our staff.