Link ECU G5 Voodoo Pro
New G5 Voodoo Pro - Available to order NOW!
G5 Voodoo Pro puts real magic in your hands and opens a new world of possibilities with the ability to control port plus direct injection, more injector and ignition drives, advanced communications and many more features.
With 12 Injection, 8 Ignition and 4 multi-purpose (inj, ign, aux) drives (24 total) the G5 Voodoo Pro can run up to:
- twelve cylinders or six rotors with sequential injection and direct spark, or
- eight cylinders with staged injection and direct spark.
The G5 Voodoo Pro is the perfect choice for professional level motorsport.
For more information please see the Features and Specifications tab or view our Product Introduction page here.
In the box:
- G5 Voodoo Pro ECU
- USB-C Connection Cable
- WiFi Antenna
- 4m GPS Antenna (Magnetic or Adhesive Mount)
- USB-C and SMA Dust Covers
- QuickStart Guide (A5)
- Installer I/O table (A3)
- Link stickers
- Built-in WiFi, with real-time PC Link connection
- Built-in Global Positioning System (GPS) up to 50Hz
- Dual onboard Digital Wideband Lambda controllers
- Dual onboard E-throttle (Drive by Wire)
- 12 Injection, 8 Ignition and 4 multi-purpose (inj, ign, aux) drives (24 total)
- Dual microcontrollers
- Direct Injection (DI) on up to 12 injection drives (using an external OEM or aftermarket driver box - more info on working with DI here)
- Link CAN Files - Create your own separate CAN files with additional streams and channels, which can be saved, locked and shared
- Runs on the same highly acclaimed PC Link software as G4X, meaning you don’t need to learn a new software package. You can open both G4X and G5 log and map files in the same software (G4X Map can also be loaded into a G5 Voodoo Pro)
- Flexible mounting options - Fix to a face using the three top-down through-holes with M5 or 3/16 socket screws, or hang the ECU from a dash bar or similar using custom brackets and the four M4 side mounting points.
Requires “A”, “B” & “E” connector kits (not supplied).
Click here for more technical information (includes downloads for the Quickstart Guide and I/O table
- Control any engine with 2 cylinders, all the way up to 12 cylinders, thanks to:
- 12 injector pins
- 8 ignition pins
- 4 injector/ignition dual role pins
- Access up to 30 auxilary pins (when setup for a 4-cylinder sequential engine):
- 8 dedicated auxiliary pins
- 4 shared e-throttle/H-Bridge pins
- 2 shared wideband heater pins
- Up to 16 from spare injector and ignition drives
- Any unused injector/ignition pins can be used as an auxiliary pin
- All ignition and auxiliary pins are back feed protected.
- 14 analog inputs
- 10 digital inputs
- 4 temperature inputs
- Dual knock inputs
- 2 trigger inputs
- Dedicated ignition switch pin
- 2 x internal wideband lambda controllers
- Dual e-throttle, with internal solid state throttle disconnect relays
- 5v sensor supply
- CAN 1 input now supported via CAN connector
- USB-C (cable included)
- Connect directly to the ECU via built-in Wifi Access Point, or add it to an existing network (Antenna Included)
- Dual CAN (CAN 1 on CAN connector, CAN 2 on header E)
- GPS (antenna included)
Size & Weight
- Length: 177.1mm (6.97 inches)
- Width: 137.3mm (5.40 inches)
- Min side height: 15.5mm (0.61 inches)
- Max side height: 40.2mm (1.58 inches)
- Weight: 795g (28 ounces)
The G5 Voodoo Pro supports the following comms standards:
It is now possible to connect to your ECU using a standard USB-C cable, or alternatively by using WiFi.
You can now access CANBUS 2 via its own dedicated pins in Header E freeing up two Digital Inputs.
GPS connectivity can be initialised by simply adding a GPS antenna.
*Limited availability may result in backorders